Do the following tasks:
1) Explain with reference to the equations, why the acceleration of an object due to gravity is not affected by mass in a vacuum
2) Explain how momentum is conserved in a bow and arrow shot
3) Explain what is meant by a moment
4) How far and how high does an object go that is thrown 40 degrees from the vertical at 8m/s
5) Explain how a deflating balloon shows Newton's third and second law of motion
6) Make a list of all equations and for each equation provide yourself with a simple calculation that would require that equation (SUVAT counts as one...)
7) Organise your folders properly!!!